趣书网

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一页
目录 | 设置
下一章

罗纳德里根在说唱时被切碎(2 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 |

Billions of dead souls inside containment

我们要做什么?(阻止基地组织!)

What we gonna do? (Stop Al-Qaeda!)

在墙上在地板底部有个洞

There’s a hole in the wall in the bottom of the floor

是我守旧?恶心的淤血!

My conservatism? Disgusting gore!

喔!我摇晃着麦克

Woo! I rock the mic

就像与蜘蛛腿谈了一整晚的心脏

Like the heart with the spider legs talking all night

美国人民面对了一次可怖的分裂

The American People face a terrible schism

来吧过来白宫来同类相食

Come on down to the White House for cannibalism

(我看见你了)

(I see you)

[副歌]

我见过谷歌的办公室和阿拉斯加的山

I’ve seen the offices of Google and the mountains of Alaska

内布拉斯加的麦田中废弃的屋子

The derelict houses in the cornfields of Nebraska

如果右眼得了罪那就去寻求解放

If the right eye offends then seek emancipation

一个虚假的微笑诅咒了整个国家

A hokey smile that damns a whole nation

现在继续站起来并切碎一个婴儿

Now get on up and cut up a baby

小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!在地板上抖臀就像你是在说疯话

Shake your ass on the floor like you’re talking crazy

我把心灵变得污秽我也知道躺下

I turn hearts to filth and I know to get down

被虚空全吃了,诶我真爱那声音

Eaten whole by void, boy I like that sound

我是你们夜间恐惧的集合体

I’m the sum of all your nighttime fears

愿美国的统治能够持续千年

May the USA reign for a thousand years

我用pǔjīng的头骨喝血我拿它当杯子

I drink blood from Putin’s skull I turned into a cup

我是罗纳德·里根,婊子,而且我都被切碎了!

I’m Ronald Reagan, bitch, and I’m all cut up!

(我看见不是圆的圆,[刮碟]不是圆的圆,)

(I see circles that are not circles, [scratching] that are not circles,)

(我看见不是圆的圆,[刮碟]圆的圆)

(I see circles that are not circles, [scratching] not circles)

(现在再来一遍)

(Now there you go again)

Footnotes

1. 译注:音频的最前面有一段:

警告,以下音频于特殊收容措施基金会构成“破碎假面”级别突破且已被O5议会分级为“非常傻逼”。

Warning, the following audio constitutes a \"Broken Masquerade\" level breach at the 收容物Foundation and has been classified as \"very stupid\" by the O5 council.

最后面有一段:

大蛋做的拍。

Big egg on the beat.

喜欢基金会故事请大家收藏:基金会故事本站更新速度全网最快。

上一页
目录
下一章
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间